TS epass online fresh application procedure
Telangana fresh scholarship students can apply online before the last date, As of now, TS state government announced the last date as 15th November. May there is a chance to increase the last date up to 30 days,
If you are still not Applied you can apply before or after 4 days of Diwali. If you are not received income certificate from Eseva. You may still apply now but add details by edit option after few days. Please mind the last year Academic year scholarship also opened for online you can apply for both at a time.
Documents needed for TS epass:
- White Ration Card if you have (replacement of Income certificate),
- Nativity / Residence certificate not necessary it comes with caste,
- category Certificate in cases you belong to SC, ST, BC, (EBC doesn't require it) From Meeseva (be sure to enter Caste certificate number),
- Income Certificate of This financial year, (After April 1st, )
- SSC / 10th Class Certificate,
- Intermediate / Degree / PG certificates depending on the qualifying course (for intermediate SSC enough, but Degree you have to include 12th class memo and for PG like MBA you have to enclose 10th, Inter, Degree certificate along caste income and other documents),
- Aadhaar / UID card of Student / Father / Mother.
- The bonafide certificate is given by college principal.,
- CET Details (In case of you admitted through entrance exam like ICET, Eamcet, PGCET, PGECET, Entrance exam Allotment Order,
- Recent passport size colour Photo below 50KB,
- Bank passbook front page (Open bank in public sector banks SBI, SBH, Syndicate and other etc.. ICICI, HDFC, Axis won't work). EBC Students doesn't need this.
- GAP certificate if discontinued 1 year or more study (given by MRO)
- Past 7 Years Study / bonafide certificate students who belong to Ap and Studying in Telangana.
How to apply at for TS epass scholarship?
- Visit: http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and read the guidelines and mark on the radio button to prove that you have all the documents ready to upload.
- You have to mark on Bank Passbook, CET Details Allotment Order, Aadhaar Card, Bonafide certificate, Bank passbook and late Passport Size Photo.
- After clicking on that option a Submit Button will appear bottom of ts pass cgg gov in the page,
- Enter your SSC 10th Class Details:
- SSC Hall Ticket Number, Board (SSC, CBSE, OSSC, Direct degree and other), PassType (Regular or Private / Supplementary). SSC passed Year and DOB,
- Then You can Get Your SSC Details Like Name, and date of Birth Student name and Father Name.
- If SSC details Not Found you may contact Nearest Welfare office to Update your SSC details with SSC Original and xerox memo.
- Then You may Notice 2 options CET or Non-CET (if you admitted through ICET Eamcet, PGCET, you can tick on CET for Engineering, Medicine, B.pharmacy, MBA, PG Students)
- Non-CET Students are Intermediate and regular traditional Degree students like B.sc, BA, B.com etc..
- For CET Students, they have to enter present College details and CET details (CET Exam name, Hall ticket Number, Rank, Allotment Number, CET Year)
- For Non-CET Students can only enter Present college details (like College location including State Andhra / Telangana, Districts, Mondal, Area, College name, Course, Course duration in years.
- Enter Mobile Numbers and select father or mother or self.
- After that Upload Certificates
How to Upload Documents for fresh Application?
- Aadhaar details: upload Aadhaar card,
- Caste details: Select religion and then caste and after sub-caste Caste Certificate number from Meeseva (After entering the caste number click on get details you can get all the details of your name and father name, date of birth Approved date, MRO name, Mandal/ district other etc.
- Then Enter income Certificate Number and click on get details (No need to upload caste income certificates),
- Select last 7 years to study details including course name, college districts/Mandal location Address,
- Upload your Photograph,
- Confirm bank details If you don't upload previous bank account, then click on yes upload the first page of scanned bank passbook 1st page.
- Click on Apply scholarship.
You may all know about the docs and contact details.
Ts epass renewal application
renewal application For renewal Students they need Income affidavit instead of income certificate from Meeseva.
- visit telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and click on students services then you may notice the last date apply for renewal scholarship.
- be sure to have bank passbook in case you want to change bank details but it only accepts bank accounts from nationalized 25 banks across India. including SBI, SBH, Syndicate, PNB, SBI group banks, Canara bank Oriental and other etc.
- Original Income affidavit: download from ts scholarship homepage affidavit renewal.doc
- Change your name / enter your details and print on the 10 Rupees bond paper and sign with the lawyer, generally go for Notary they can do this for you.
- Last Year passed/promoted marks Memo: in the case of not received yet by the college, take print out from the internet, for now, you can edit and upload original later once edit option announced by Telangana government.
- Then Tick on radio button against Previous mark memo/ affidavit and bank account in case of any change.
- Then apply now button appears bottom of the page and click on that. Please note that application only supports IE8 or Mozilla Firefox. so you have to open the telangaepass.cgg.gov.in on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. so most of the students can go for Mozilla Browser.
Online applying process Step 2:
Enter previous year Application Number along with SSC Details then your previous college and personal details available just change the course details.
in case of you have changed the college then edit the college details too. for the bank account if do you want any changes you can do it that. also, you may change your phone number too.
After editing all the details click on renewing Telangana scholarship.
Print the application and attach the documents and submit at college.
Telangana (TS state ) official website is http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/.
you can track your scholarship application status, apply online for new scholarship, find the contact details too.
Freshers and Renewals last date is same as until 11.59PM
Telangana epass scholarship status
for knowing application status visit Telangana epass homepage, and scroll for scholarship status and image, click on that enter your application number along with SSC details and click get status.
you may notice all your details including your passport photo.
scholarship amount sent to your bank account appears at the bottom of the page.
you may notice the message like:
- Document not yet received by the college
- Pending verification by the district officer
- Rejected due to details not matched
- scholarship sanctioned but not yet released
- Sent to treasury
for detailed information available on Telangana scholarship application status page.
Telangana epass application Edit
If you have entered any incorrect information, while filling scholarship form, then you have to wait until the present application receiving, and closed. where can your find epass edit option? just visit telangnanepoass.cgg.givin and click on student services
scroll down for fresh and renewal application beneath the title you will find edit option once they declared officially.
what kind of details you can edit?
personal details, college details, upload documents, correct date of birth and course year too.,
present Telangana State scholarships for this year are opened for Editing the application.
Types of scholarships In Telangana epass System:
- Pre-matric scholarship for school Students They can apply through school principal or by self.
- Post matric Scholarships For College students from inter to PG and PhD too.
- Minority Scholarships in Telangana Separate application for them
- EBC Scholarships can also apply through Epasstelangana.cgg.gov.in
- Disabled scholarships
- SC, ST, BC, EBC (Economically backward classes) candidates Can apply at the same website. but there is scholarship amount difference between them.
what is Day scholar Scholarship?
Answer: A student coming from home within distance of 20-50 KM.
what is a Student managed Hostel Scholarship?
Answer: Students who are staying in the private hostel by paying some bills.
Department hostel: students who are staying in government College hostels (for SC, ST, BC, EBC have some quota). Those get Scholarship and Mess bill 5000+5000+Tuition fee (10,000 Rupees and Fee reimbursement).
Tuition fee will be deducted by College itself, and mess bill and scholarship Deducted by Hostel wardens itself because their annual mess bill crossed up10 10,000 per year. so there is no extra amount in student's hand.
Telangana Scholarship verification Process:
After you applied and submit the application form along with enclosed documents at college.
Then welfare officers come to your college and verify the documents with your online application by field officer. (verifying all scholarship application takes up to 3 months from the last date)
After verification of your scholarship process further. You may scholarship sanctioned,
(getting scholarship amount to your bank account starts from January to April months).
According to the law, you can all years of scholarship, but once the Academic year passed you don't have any option to previous year scholarship. kindly contact the welfare office too.
what if didn't get/apply scholarship last year?
Telangana Scholarship Eligibility fresh renewals:
Students who are below 2 lakhs annual income i.e who are not paying taxes to the government.
Who holds the white ration card additional benefit.
SC, ST, BC, EBC, and minorities eligible for applying for scholarships
Telangana Scholarship Amount for MBA, B.tech PG Degree Intermediate
30,000+7000 for professional courses including tuition fee reimbursement for Degree 5,000 PG 7000, intermediate 5000 excluding fee reimbursement.
kindly visit for more information about scholarship our Epass status check page.
TS online application available at telanganapeass.cgg.gov.in, students have to visit and then students need click on students services or directly click below to apply for online ts scholarship.